Friday, February 6, 2015

Feb 6th DC reveal- Key to My Heart

Welcome to the first challenge reveal for the month of February.. 


For today's challenge, were all about love :)  
We want to see your Love themed projects that have a 
heart shapes, a locket and/or a key..

I'm here today to share my project with you all and I decided to create a layout of the three loves of my life, my kids..
Here's what I created:
They've grown up way too fast :)

How about a few close ups and some details:
My youngest son Adam is on the left, with my daughter Amber in the middle and my son Aaron on the right.  My own little A-team :)


I decided to make my own flowers for this layout along with some other goodies, like skeleton leaves and a film strip..

I added three hearts, one for each kid and then a key in the middle, since they all hold a key to my heart.. 
All of the die cuts were cut with the Silhouette Cameo and all images are located in the SIL store..

and how about our top 3 from the January 16th Sketch challenge:

Wendy

Sara M.

Me-Ma Kim

Congratulations ladies.. 
Your layouts are amazing and we love that you found time to play along with us girls here at SOUS. Pleas grab out top3 button from the side bar for your blogs..

All right then ladies.. 
You have two weeks to play along with this weeks die cut challenge and remember to come daily to see what our design team members have created for this weeks die cut challenge..

Till next time..
Happy Scrappin ya'll
Hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and great challenge! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! A fine looking bunch they are! :) Fantastic layout! All the dies look amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing my layout as a TOP 3, I am SO HONORED!! AWESOME challenge also, I will get busy on it!! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous Nanne. I love all the die-cuts and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.......awesome work of art Nanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... Nanne, you always create super fabulous layout. These one is gorgeous. Love that LOVE puzzle pieces, they make great title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Thank You for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..